1. The Advanced Preface, all appendices are an integral part of this greement and shall be read and interpreted with it.
2. The use of Tidy Designer platform and all related pages and links shall be deemed to be a valid agreement and your acceptance of the all policies including for example, but not limited to terms and conditions and any subsequent amendments thereto between you and Promising Future Trading Company commercial registration No. 4030355448 The sole owner of the brand, https://tidydesigner.com, and also includes all of the subdomains, mobile applications, any other media, location, application, etc. owned, managed, operated, etc. When referring to the infrastructure in this Agreement, we will be collectively referring to them as the (“Platform”).
4. Whenever such wording may appear in this agreement, words in the singular shall mean and include the plural and vice versa and words in the feminine shall mean and include the masculine and vice versa.
5. Tidy Designer provides an open online interior design creation platform designed to allow Users to build, design and publish. And the entire selection of tools and services offered via the Platform will be referred to in
this Agreement as “Tidy Designer Services”).
6. By using Tidy Designer Platform in any manner, you are expressly agreeing to, and give your consent to be governed by, these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms or you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you must not use or access Tidy Designer’s Platform in any manner.
7. Tidy Designer is neither a content provider nor an educational institution. Users and Affiliates are not employees of Tidy Designer. Tidy Designer is not responsible for interactions between Users and Vendors, with the exception of providing the technological. Tidy Designer is not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that may arise out of the User/Vendor relationship, including but not limited to, any User’s reliance upon any information provided by a Vendor at any time.
8. Tidy Designer only provides Vendors and Affiliates with limited information about the name, email address, IP address, and the design in which the User has made it. Tidy Designer does not provide, sell, rent, release, disclose, etc. User data to Vendors and Affiliates for monetary or other valuable consideration, Tidy Designer has the right to use this information for marketing purposes and not to use it for any other purposes.
9. Users assume full responsibility for the disclosure and use of any other personal information the User chooses to disclose to any Vendors on the Platform.
10. Users and Affiliates must be at least 18 years old to use the Platform.
11. The approved calendar for Tidy Designer is the Gregorian calendar.
12. The approved time for Tidy Designer is Saudi Arabia Time (GMT +3).
13. The approved working days for Tidy Designer from Saturday to Thursday ( 8.00 am to 4.00 pm).
Rights and Responsibility
14. Tidy Designer grants You a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use Tidy Designer’s Platform for your own personal and commercial purposes. This license is only for Your use and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else, without Tidy Designer’s express written consent. Except as expressly permitted by Tidy Designer in writing, you will not try to reproduce Tidy Designer’s Platform (legally that’s known as engaging in activity that would reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Platform). You also agree that in exchange for this license You will not engage in any activity that would interfere with or damage or harm the Platform. All rights not expressly granted by Tidy Designer are reserved and all of the above is subject to protection under the applicable intellectual property rights laws and their amendments in Saudi Arabia.
15. The provisions of this Agreement are binding and therefore may not be assigned to other parties except with the written consent from Tidy Designer.
16. The correspondence and notices in the Tidy Designer platform have been duly delivered and become valid and productive of their legal effect when sent.
17. No speak or imply in any way negatively about the Tidy Designer on television, television programs, social media, electronic communication, or any other place.
18. The subscription to the Services is only for your, is not transferable, is not used for commercial purposes (except for what is mentioned clearly) and does not include any ownership or any ownership in the Services or any part thereof and is not for sale.
20. In case of any dispute, it shall be considered and adjudicated within the competent courts within the city of Jeddah, Makkah Region, Saudi Arabia, you consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action, You also agree that no proceeding will be joined, consolidated, or combined with another proceeding without the prior written consent of Tidy Designer and all parties to any such proceeding.
21. Complaints or requests for further information can be sent to the emails listed in the Contact Us section of this agreement.
23. If any provision in this agreement is deemed illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the legality, validity, and enforcement of the rest of the provisions of this agreement shall not be affected or weakened by that clause.
24. Tidy Designer has the right to make any modification or cancellation of all Company policies at any time without reference to you or your consent or notification and you should always follow the Tidy Designer platform to see any modification.
25. Tidy Designer has the right to modify, refuse or terminate the provision of services at any time and for any reason without referring to you or taking your approval.
26. Tidy Designer may remove anyone from the Tidy Designer Platform at any time for any reason, solely in Tidy Designer’s discretion.
27. Tidy Designer may, but has no obligation to, monitor any content that appears on the Tidy Designer Platform or review any conduct occurring through the Platform, including any interactions between Users and Vendors and Tidy Designer employees.
28. Tidy Designer reserves the right to modify, suspend, or alter all Tidy Designer policy, at Tidy Designer sole discretion.
29. If your account close for any reason, Tidy Designer may keep a copy of your content after termination. You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license to maintain such archival copy for compliance with any relevant laws and regulations and for our internal business purposes, subject to applicable law.
30. Tidy Designer reserves the right to remove you and your content without warning if you violate any of the provisions of this agreement.
31. Tidy Designer has, in its sole discretion, an absolute right to modify, change, alter, suspend, or terminate any provision of this agreement without warning at any time.
32. By using Tidy Designer’s Platform, you may receive communications from third parties (e.g. the vendor may communicate with a user or vice versa). Tidy Designer is not responsible for these communications and shall not have any liability in connection with them. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any such third-party communications. Tidy Designer assumes no responsibility for verifying and makes no representations or warranties regarding the identity or trustworthiness of the source or content of any such third-party communications.
33. In the unlikely event that over the ownership of an account, Tidy Designer has the right to request additional information from You to determine ownership and settle the dispute. The information that We may request to assist in resolving ownership disputes includes, but is not limited to, a copy of your photo ID, your business documents, including a Charter, Certificate of Incorporation, LLC agreement, business license, or other documentation showing ownership of your entity, your billing information and details, other documentation as we deem necessary to settle the dispute. Should a dispute arise, Tidy Designer reserves the right determine the account ownership in its sole judgment, and the ability to transfer the account to the rightful owner, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
34. Through the Tidy Designer platform, you will have the ability to access content, links to websites, and services provided by vendors. Your use of any third party offerings provided on this Platform or a third party website is at your own risk. Tidy Designer does not monitor or have any control over and makes no claim or representation regarding third party offerings and accepts no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of, third party offerings. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third party.
35. In running the platform, we require that you understand and agree that Tidy Designer is not liable for a number of things, including your breach of this agreement and losses that may result from your use of the platform. We also require that you understand and agree that the platform is offered as Is and may not always be 100% perfect or reliable and that Tidy Designer doesn’t warrant or guarantee that it will always be free of errors or defects.
36. You agree that Tidy Designer, including its employees, officers, directors, and agents, shall not be liable for any kind of loss, injury, claim, or damages resulting from your use of the Tidy Designer platform.
37. You agree that Tidy Designer shall not be liable for any injuries, losses, claims, or damages that result from Your use or engagement with third party content, downloads, or communications.
38. Tidy Designer is not liable for any losses or damage caused by any viruses, distributed denial of service attacks, and any and all other malicious computer code. Malicious computer code means computer code or other mechanisms of any kind designed to disrupt, disable or harm in any manner the operation of any software or hardware or other business processes or to misuse, gain unauthorized access to or misappropriate any business or personal information, including worms, bombs, backdoors, clocks, timers, or other disabling device code, or designs or routines that cause software or information to be erased, inoperable, or otherwise incapable of being used, either automatically or with passage of time or upon command.
39. Tidy Designer does not guarantee that any files available for downloading from the platform will be completely free from viruses or other harmful computer code.
40. The Tidy Designer platform is provided to you on an “As Is, As Available” basis. As such, you agree to have an external method of recovering any lost data that may be uploaded to the Tidy Designer platform.
41. Tidy Designer disclaims any warranties to the platform and the content contained therein, including warranties for merchantability or particular purpose.
42. Tidy Designer shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use the platform.
43. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tidy Designer, its present and future officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the platform from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement by you or arising from or related to your use or misuse of the platform (including, without limitation, use in contravention of this agreement, other Tidy Designer policies, and copyright and other intellectual property law).
44. You are solely responsible for ensuring that Your use of the platform complies with applicable law and does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. You assume all liability for any claims, suits or grievances filed against you, including, but not limited to, all damages related to Your use of the platform.
45. You may not assign Your rights under this Agreement without Tidy Designer’s prior written consent.
46. Tidy Designer shall not be liable for any content that appears on the platform.
47. Except as set forth herein, nothing express or implied in this agreement is intended or implied to confer, and nothing herein shall confer, any rights, remedies, liabilities, or obligations whatsoever upon any person or entity.
48. You take full responsibility when choosing the service, product, quantity, shape, type of design, sizes, and any options placed by Tidy Designer and you are solely responsible for the work of the design and modify it and all related to this.
49. The word of a lifetime starts from the date of your current active subscription to the expiry date and/or termination of your subscription on Tidy Designer.
50. The word partnership or affiliate marketing if found on any page or sentence on Tidy Designer platform It means affiliate marketing and as per the Tidy Designer policy.
51. The loyalty program policy which belongs to the Tidy Designer platform and its updates.
52. Upon registration on the Tidy Designer platform you will be automatically enrolled in Loyalty Program Depending on the mechanism adopted by the Tidy Designer, the Tidy Designer shall have the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Loyalty Program, agreement or benefits at its sole discretion and without any obligation to any party as a result.
53. There are four levels: Free – Basic – Professional – Commercial and the level of loyalty program for the user is based on the actual subscription of the design services price segments, in case of failure to achieve the subscription required to maintain the membership level, the membership level is automatically downgraded to the Free level.
54. Free level: After register as a new user on the Tidy Designer platform and after verifying the email address, the user automatically becomes at the Free level.
55. Basic level: After subscribing, the user automatically becomes at the Basic level.
56. Professional level: After subscribing, the user automatically becomes at the Professional level.
57. Commercial level: After subscribing, the user automatically becomes at the Commercial level.
58. The Tidy Designer has the right to amend or change the rules of upgrading or downgrading the loyalty program level without prior notice.
59. The benefits of the due loyalty program Level are availed, benefits cannot be exchanged for a cash value.
60. Send and receive notices, offers and the executive specifications from vendors.
61. Tidy Designer does not guarantee that the platform or any services offered through the platform will be error-free or otherwise reliable, nor does Tidy Designer guarantee that defects will be corrected or that any offerings through the platform will always be accessible. Tidy Designer may make improvements and/or changes to the platform and their features and functionality at any time and will use commercially reasonable efforts to avoid disrupting peak hours, though some downtime may occur.
62. Tidy Designer reserve the right to amend the platform, and any service or material we provide on the platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
63. Tidy Designer may notify you of relevant information regarding the platform and Tidy Designer services in any of the following ways, by emailing you at the contact information you provide in your account registration, by posting a notice in dashboard areas of the platform, and by posting the notice elsewhere on the platform in an area suitable to the notice. It is your responsibility to periodically review the platform for such notices.
64. If you send to Tidy Designer or post on the platform in any public area any testimonials, techniques, suggestions, workflows, or know-how (“User Submissions”), for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing or products or services incorporating such information, you acknowledge that Tidy Designer can use such user submissions without acknowledgement or compensation to you, and you waive any claim of ownership or compensation or other rights you may have in relation to your user submissions. We actively review user submissions for new ideas. If you wish to preserve any interest you might have in your user submissions, you should not post them to the platform or send them to us.
65. Pricing for the Tidy Designer platform for users is described on our pricing page (https://tidydesigner.com/pricing/).
66. Depending on the processing method payment, Tidy Designer may charge transaction fees, you agree to pay all fees and charges that are made to your account and that you are solely responsible for payment of these fees and charges.
67. If you do not allow the payment or the payments are not collected for any reason for Tidy Designer services, Tidy Designer may restrict your access to services until the full subscription amount is paid.
68. Tidy Designer reserves the right to pursue fees owed using collection methods which may include charging other payment methods on file with Tidy Designer and/or retaining collection agencies or legal counsel.
69. Tidy Designer reserves the right to offer custom plans and pricing in addition to what is offered on the pricing page. Custom plans may also include custom billing and payment terms, including billing periods and renewals, that are different from our standard terms.
70. All conversations and agreements between you and the vendor are a direct contractual relationship, and Tidy Designer assumes no responsibility in this regard.
71. Tidy Designer is not responsible for setting the pricing on a vendor’s services. Prices for vendor services are set by the vendor.
72. The duration of the service is in accordance with the subscription plan and starts from the date of the invoice.
73. You cannot add more than one discount code per one purchase.
74. The credit cards using a currency other than the Saudi Riyal may be subject to a foreign exchange conversion fee.
75. The payment by electronic payment or another method of payment will be determined later from Tidy Designer and the amount will be in Saudi Riyals or any other currency determined by Tidy Designer in order to be able to use the service or product.
76. When you choose the (recurring deduction) subscription fees will be renewed automatically depending on the type of subscription (If you do not wish to renew, you must request to cancel your subscription two business days before the end of the current subscription cycle.
77. The storage space specified for the design files will be in accordance with the subscription plan and according to Tidy Designer policy.
78. Receive invoices issued from Tidy Designer to your email registered in Tidy Designer electronically and you must keep the invoice as Tidy Designer does not save any invoices.
Refund, Replace, and Cancelation
79. After subscribing to the service as a user and upon the final approval from you and after paying the fees due, the service becomes valid for you, and the amount of the service cannot be refunded or replace or canceled in any way.
80. In case of majeure force or cyber-attacks or cancellation of our commercial register for any reason, Tidy Designer will not bear any liability or compensation in respect of that.
81. In all cases, no fees will be refunded for any service in Tidy Designer platform.
82. The relationship of Tidy Designer regarding the services of the vendors registered in the Tidy Designer platform is an electronic platform that combines the users with the vendors only without the slightest responsibility or obligation on Tidy Designer.
83. You agree that not to use any unlawful ways, either directly or indirectly to marketing for Tidy Designer.
84. You may not bid on any of the tidydesigner.com prepaid search terms and phrases, such as Google AdWords, Google PPC, and Facebook ads.
85. You should use the name tidydesigner.com as a negative keyword in your paid campaigns in any language or dialect.
86. You may not use the name tidydesigner.com or any of its forms in the pop-up windows at the top and back, such as the name of your flyer to redirect campaigns, in push notification application ads, or through false and misleading messages.
87. You may not use methods such as cookies.
88. You may not promote tidydesigner.com in any clear sexual material, violent material, defamatory material, or any slander or illegal activity.
89. You agree to commit to the laws and regulations issued by the country in which you used the affiliate marketing program.
90. Tidy Designer has the right to issue an electronic wallet to be used for the purpose of Tidy Designer platform.
91. Tidy Designer has the right to make any modification or cancellation of Affiliate Marketing program at any time without reference to you or your consent or notification and you should always follow the Tidy Designer platform to see any modification.
92. Tidy Designer has the right to modify, refuse or terminate your affiliate membership at any time and for any reason without referring to you or taking your approval.
93. You agree that the commission due from affiliate marketing is by the Tidy Designer policy, you also agree that the approved currency will be in Saudi Riyals.
94. Tidy Designer will not pay the commission if the subscription purchase process made after the expiration of cookies.
95. Tidy Designer will not pay the commission if the subscription purchase process is not followed by the affiliate marketer tracking code.
96. Tidy Designer will not pay the commission it does not follow Tidy Designer terms and conditions.
97. Tidy Designer will not pay the commission after canceling the agreement and/or membership as an affiliate marketer.
98. The dues will be transferred monthly on the 1st of each Gregorian month (if your total commissions for a given month are less than SAR100, payment will be held until the total commissions equal or exceed SAR100).
99. You agree that commission payments will be paid in SAR Saudi Riyal and may be made via check or electronic payment (such as PayPal), you are responsible for paying all applicable fees associated with accepting payments, including but not limited to, currency conversion fees, transaction fees, withdrawal fees, deposit fees, and check cashing fees.
100. You are responsible for any and all tax liabilities, including, without limitation, income tax liabilities, that arise from or in any way relate to any commissions paid out to you by Tidy Designer.
101. Neither these your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Tidy Designer.
102. During participate as an affiliate marketer and for five (5) years after it has expired or been terminated, you agree that you will not disparage Tidy Designer, its officers, directors, or employees or otherwise take any action that could reasonably be expected to adversely affect Tidy Designer’s reputation. Under these Terms, “disparage” includes, but is not limited to, any negative statement, whether written or oral, about Tidy Designer, its officers, directors, or employees. You agree and acknowledge that this provision is a material term of the Terms of Service, the absence of which would have resulted in Tidy Designer refusing to enter into this agreement.
103. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your participation in the Affiliate program complies with applicable law and does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. You assume all liability for any claims, suits, or grievances filed against you, including, but not limited to, all damages related to participation in the Affiliate program.
104. Tidy Designer, its present and future officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any other party information providers to the site, shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your participation in the affiliate program.
105. Tidy Designer shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with your participation in the affiliate program.
106. Tidy Designer shall not be liable to any party from claims arising out of or in connection with your participation in the affiliate program.
107. If you have questions these terms and conditions or Tidy Designer platform, you may contact us via mail at email@example.com.
108. If you have questions about user services in Tidy Designer platform, you may contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
109. If you have questions about Affiliate Marketing in Tidy Designer platform, you may contact us via mail at email@example.com.