1. The Advanced Preface, all appendices are an integral part of this Agreement and shall be read and interpreted with it.
3. Whenever such wording may appear in this agreement, words in the singular shall mean and include the plural and vice versa and words in the feminine shall mean and include the masculine and vice versa.
6. By using Tidy Designer Platform in any manner, you are expressly agreeing to, and give your consent to be governed by, these privacy policies. If you do not agree with these or you do not wish to be bound by these privacy policies, you must not use or access Tidy Designer’s Platform in any manner.
7. Tidy Designer is the controller of personal information that it collects and processes in connection with the use of our marketing site and the provision of Tidy Designer services. This includes personal information that you provide to us when you create an account on the Tidy Designer platform, subscribe to a Tidy Designer plan, etc.
8. Vendors are the owners of content and photos that they upload, submit, or otherwise provide to the Tidy Designer platform and are the controller with respect to any personal information.
9. Users acknowledge and agree that they are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information for which they are controllers.
10. Tidy Designer collects personal information about you in several different ways, depending on how you interact with our platform. Please note that the types of personal information we collect differs depending on how you’re using our platform.
11. Account information, to use certain features of our Platform (such as to create a design or to connect with vendors), you’ll need to register for an account with Tidy Designer. To do so, you’ll need to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address, and address.
12. Tidy Designer plans. When you subscribe to a paid Tidy Designer plan, we will collect certain personal information from you for the purposes of billing your subscription fees and any payment service fees, such as your billing address. You’ll also need to provide certain payment-related information directly to our third party-payment processors. If you’re using. By linking your account, Tidy Designer will receive certain payment related information about you, including your payment card type and last four digits, postal code, country of origin, payment expiration date, and any email address associated with the payment type.
14. Usage Data. Tidy Designer logs usage information when you visit and use our Platform. This information may include IP address, browser type, operating system, and other information about the use of our website, such as the pages you viewed, when you viewed them, and links that were clicked.
15. Our primary purpose for using your personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience, for customer support, advertising and marketing communications, research and service development, and to keep our Platform and users safe and secure.
17. Approximate location. We may receive and process information about your approximate location. For example, we may be able to determine your approximate location from your IP address and other information about you. Tidy Designer does not ask for or track any precise location-based information.
18. We use personal information to investigate, respond to, and resolve customer queries, send you technical notices and security alerts, and provide other support and administrative services.
19. We use personal information to develop targeted advertising both on and off our Platform about Tidy Designer services, and to communicate with you about our products, services, offers and promotions, including making recommendations about Tidy Designer services you may be interested in.
20. We use personal information to prevent, detect, investigate, and take measures against criminal activity, fraud, misuse of or damage to our platform or network, and other threats and violations to Tidy Designer’s or a third party’s rights.
21. When you register as a user, Tidy Designer will share certain personal information about you with the vendor to allow the vendor to provide you with their services. The set of personal information that we share with vendor are limited to the following, your name and email, and purchase information, including amount paid. and IP address, and any messages you exchange with the vendor through Tidy Designer. Tidy Designer will only provide your information to a vendor after the agreement to purchase from vendor.
23. Tidy Designer will send your design information to the vendors when you give us consent to do so or at your direction.
24. We sometimes partner with third parties to offer you events, promotions, contests and other programs. To participate in these offers, you may be required to provide your email address and other personal information. We will only share your email address and other personal information with a business partner when you expressly authorize us to do so.
25. We may share usage data with third-party advertisers, advertisement networks, and analytics providers through cookies and other similar technologies. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device.
28. Tidy Designer gives you choices with respect to our use of your personal information. These choices include accessing, updating, or deleting your personal information, as well as choosing what communications you would like to receive from us.
29. You can also choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our platform because that information may be required for you to register for an account, purchase Tidy Designer services, participate in our promotional offerings, get customer support, or engage in other activities on our platform.
30. Please note that in cases where you wish to exercise your data privacy rights with respect to personal information for which a vendor is the controller, you’ll need to directly contact the vendor to exercise your rights.
31. You can access and update certain personal information about you by visiting your account settings.
32. If you’d like Tidy Designer to delete your account or delete personal information it holds about you, you can submit a deletion request. Note that when we delete your account, personal information that you have shared with others (for example, through comments or an intake form) may still be visible. Tidy Designer will also retain certain personal information about you where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations or for our legitimate business purposes.
33. You can request to access, update, or delete your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com from the email address associated with your account.
34. Please note that opting out of promotional email communications only affects future communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a credit card processing partner) before you changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
35. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Note, however, that deleting cookies or directing your browser to refuse them may limit your ability to use certain portions of our Platform that require cookies to function.
36. Your browser may give you the option to send a “Do Not Track” instruction to websites you visit. However, since there is no accepted standard for how a website should respond to this instruction, we do not currently recognize or respond to these signals.
37. Tidy Designer uses a range of physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your personal information. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of financial information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. However, no method of data transmission or storage system is absolutely secure, and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed in the event of a breach of any of our security measures.
38. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for protecting this password and keeping it confidential. As the safety and security of your information also depend on the precautions you take, we ask you not to share your password with anyone. If you believe your password or the security of your account has been compromised, you should change your password immediately.
39. We save personal information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is collected and processed. Generally, we will keep your personal information until your account is deleted, or as needed to provide you with our services. We will also retain certain personal information to comply with our legal obligations or for our legitimate business purposes.
40. Tidy Designer is based in Saudi Arabia and it stores, processes, and transfers information in and to servers and databases located in the United States. It may also store, process, and transfer information in and to servers in other countries depending on the location of its affiliates and service providers.
41. If you use our platform outside Saudi Arabia, your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By accessing our platform or otherwise giving us information, you consent to the transfer of information to the United States and other countries outside your country of residence.
42. Tidy Designer has the right to share or publish your design either inside Tidy Designer or outside it and whether your name is written or not written and according to the Tidy Designer policy.
43. You agree that in the event that you request the service from vendors, Tidy Designer and after confirming your consent will send your designs, details of the service or product to be executed and your contact information to the vendors and by the mechanism specified by Tidy Designer.
44. Our platform may include links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites or the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting those sites. We recommend that you exercise caution and review the privacy policies applicable to the websites in question.
48. If you have questions about user services in Tidy Designer platform, you may contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.