Last updated December 9th, 2020
- The Advanced Preface, all appendices are an integral part of this Agreement and shall be read and interpreted with it.
- The use of the Tidy Designer platform and all related pages and links shall be deemed to be a valid agreement and your acceptance of all policies including for example, but not limited to cookies policy and any subsequent amendments thereto between you and Promising Future Trading Company commercial registration No. 4030355448 – VAT No. 310368110400003 The sole owner of the brand, https://tidydesigner.com, and also includes all of the subdomains, mobile applications, any other media, location, application, etc. owned, managed, operated, etc. When referring to the infrastructure in this Agreement, we will be collectively referring to them as the (“Platform”).
- Whenever such wording may appear in this agreement, words in the singular shall mean and include the plural and vice versa, and words in the feminine shall mean and include the masculine and vice versa.
- The purpose of this cookies policy is to provide you with information about how cookies and similar technologies work, how we use these technologies, and your choices regarding these technologies.
- Cookies are pieces of data in the form of text files that your browser stores on your hard drive. They allow website providers to identify users, store preferential information, and understand users’ browsing activities. Web beacons (also known as pixel tags and clear GIFs) are electronic images found within website pages that allow website providers to understand users’ browsing activities. Tidy Designer also uses other similar technologies, such as local storage.
- There are two main types of cookies that can be placed on the Tidy Designer platform: First-party cookies, which are cookies that are set by Tidy Designer directly when you use our platform, and third-party cookies, which are cookies that are set by other companies, such as our partners and services providers.
- Some cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our Platform. These cookies allow you to browse through our website, use Tidy Designer services, and keep the Tidy Designer platform secure.
- Preference cookies allow us to “remember” your preferences when you access our platform and to customize your experience. Analytics cookies help us understand how our users interact with our Platform, allowing us to improve your experience and to enhance Tidy Designer services. We do this by, among other actions, measuring how well our services are functioning and tracking how you navigate through our platform. We also rely on third-party cookies, like Google Analytics, to collect and analyze information.
- Advertising cookies help us to develop targeted advertising and measure the performance of such ads. We partner with third-party advertisers to allow us and them to learn about which ads we’ve shown you and how you interacted with them on and off our platform.
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies by following the instructions in your browser settings. Some analytics providers we partner with, like Google Analytics, may also provide you with additional opt-out mechanisms.
- Deleting cookies or directing your browser to refuse them may limit your ability to use certain portions of our platform.
- If you have questions about this Cookies Policy or Tidy Designer platform, you may contact us via mail at email@example.com.
- If you have questions about user services in the Tidy Designer platform, you may contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
error: Content is protected !!